A Melodrama Of Manners

"The only way to guarantee attention in this day and age," he said, "is to ensure that you will be wearing the biggest hat in the room."

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Have you ever tried to warm your hands by gas stove? My advice would be, don't.

Being a lazy wench, I was boiling eggs over the biggest ring on the hob, with my hands above it to warm up. And I now have second fucking degree burns on my right wrist, courtesy of my silver bracelet.

I am noor a happy bunny.

4 Comments:

  • At 06 December, 2006 13:27 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ouch! Loser. Remind me what the deal is with 2nd degree burns?
    I'm noor too lazy to google it or anything ;-)
    ...so we're bringing that back?

     
  • At 06 December, 2006 15:23 , Blogger Imogen said...

    WE'RE bringing it back? C'mon mister, you're practically in a different country to me. Civilised south meets Cheshire, but all that aside, I'm not sure you have the charisma to make the 'noor' comeback alone.
    But I do love you dearly.

     
  • At 06 December, 2006 16:16 , Blogger londongirl said...

    Humn. I've done that (the heating of hands over the stove, not the burning of wrist bit). I'll pay more attention in the future!

     
  • At 06 December, 2006 17:37 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Now is that anyway to talk about your home county? Or for that matter my good self? I think noor... Just how badly do you want a Christmas pressie?
    Generosity is closely linked with charisma y'know. If I can't have noor, can I have "fatty''? I think its the time of year to be reviving it, dontcha think?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home