A Melodrama Of Manners

"The only way to guarantee attention in this day and age," he said, "is to ensure that you will be wearing the biggest hat in the room."

Monday, November 06, 2006

Get rid of an unwanted character by having him pressed ganged into the navy. Bonus points if the story is not set in southern England during the period between the Tudor era and Napoleonic War, said one of the forum threads.

And thats how I'm going to stop that bloody minor character from hijacking the plot. I don't, as such, have one yet, but I know what I want does not centre around someone who keeps arguing with me and won't do what they're told. But I can't see how he'll get out being press ganged, since I don't know anything like enough about the navy to get him out of trouble.

And yes, since you asked, my veneer of sanity is slipping.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home