A Melodrama Of Manners

"The only way to guarantee attention in this day and age," he said, "is to ensure that you will be wearing the biggest hat in the room."

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Going mad by inches

I'm staying at my mothers, and I'm in the house, on my own, for the third day in a row, and I'm experiencing the dramatic failure of my ability to keep myself entertained- I've watched all the current episodes of both Torchwood and The Office and am making a start on Doctor Who, from Cap'n Jack's entry onwards (John Barrowman, far far far too enthusiastic for me, but Captain Jack? Oh my good lord but he's hot).

I've also made a cake I have no intention of eating and am on my sixth cup of coffee.

Oh, and I woke up at half seven this morning. God's justice. It really is amazing what you can accomplish by getting up before mid-afternoon. Oh, if only there was anything to acomplish. Literally. Anything.

I'm so bored I can't stand myself.

If you'd like to tell me something good, something interesting, something fun or funny or even peculiar, I would be very grateful.

Failing that, I'll take up knitting. Or teach myself croquet.

EDIT: 13:03
Exactly how bored would one have to be to play croquet on ones own?

79 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home