A Melodrama Of Manners

"The only way to guarantee attention in this day and age," he said, "is to ensure that you will be wearing the biggest hat in the room."

Thursday, November 09, 2006

What's happening in Mexico or Syria at the moment? Ideally I should be living like a monk and saving saving saving so I can go find out.

------------------------

And then I started playing with GoogleEarth. It's all very marvellous, isn't it? I mean, one needn't actually go to all the effort of travel when you can just sit at your desk and look at the pictures, read the footnotes.

And then I made the mistake of mentioning this to Stuart. "Isn't that roughly the same as expecting you to sit in with a photo of a bottle of vodka and some cute guys?" *pause* "I don't think it'll ever take off... this whole not taking off thing you're talking about."

1 Comments:

  • At 10 November, 2006 06:09 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My sister, who is currently in Morocco, and I spent nearly half an hour today talking about going away somewhere tropical this February.
    Saving money can be so hard. I decided that I could still go out to clubs if I did not buy any drinks. Luckily, I have been able to encourage men to buy my drinks for me.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home