A Melodrama Of Manners

"The only way to guarantee attention in this day and age," he said, "is to ensure that you will be wearing the biggest hat in the room."

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Just now on msn messenger.

Me: So how goes the great seduction?
Paul: what?
Me: You know, the affair to remember, the fledgling relationship.
Paul: this is possibly a reason y u dont hav a boyf
Me: I beg your pardon?
Paul: u spk in riddles..
Me: Fine. Hows it goin with your 'chick'?
Paul: Hows what goin?
Me: Oh dear. Fine, did you 'get your end away'?

That's not a riddle at all.

5 Comments:

  • At 26 October, 2006 00:43 , Blogger Dinah said...

    being mysterious is so much fun. It make conversations enjoyable. For me, at least.

     
  • At 26 October, 2006 07:58 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that did not sound like a riddle to me.. that being said, i have been told similar things

     
  • At 26 October, 2006 12:12 , Blogger Imogen said...

    You see, I was going for a touch of class, or at least trying to put my degree in english literature to good use.

    I simply can't believe the obsession I had with this boy when I was fifteen.

     
  • At 03 November, 2006 16:48 , Blogger Unknown said...

    It makes perfect sense!! And I cant spell my name!

     
  • At 03 November, 2006 17:26 , Blogger Imogen said...

    Can't spell it, or just have several different ways of spelling it, none of them being the way its written on your birth cetificate?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home