A Melodrama Of Manners

"The only way to guarantee attention in this day and age," he said, "is to ensure that you will be wearing the biggest hat in the room."

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Well fuck me. I got the job.

EDIT: I can't believe I managed to persuade someone I was employable. Cannot fucking believe it. Even if they did ruin it slightly- "At W and Partner we believe it's not about how good you are, but how good you want to be."

Which is clearly tosh. Maybe it applies to the other candidates.

3 Comments:

  • At 11 September, 2006 00:25 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thats marvellous, sunshine!

    Isn't it?

    Love x x x x x

     
  • At 11 September, 2006 02:06 , Blogger Dinah said...

    Congrats!

     
  • At 12 September, 2006 01:08 , Blogger Imogen said...

    Mmmf, we'll have to see how brilliant this is in practice- I'm not sure I'm cut out for the world of work; I always saw myself as one of those people who're famous for doing nothing.

    I'm trying to think of an example, and failing. People like Chantelle aren't what I mean.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home