A Melodrama Of Manners

"The only way to guarantee attention in this day and age," he said, "is to ensure that you will be wearing the biggest hat in the room."

Sunday, August 27, 2006

What is the etiquette for dealing with window cleaners? I don't mean for meeting them when out on the town, or anything that involves social skills, because that I can do- I was brought up at society dinners and several of my friends even had a modern version of the Coming Out ball. No, what I mean is, what should you do when you're the only person in the house and they start following you round the building as you move from room to room trying to escape them.

I'm just not cool enough to carry on with whatever I'm doing and ignore the face bobbing up and down at the window, I'm just not. Particularly when I'm wearing pyjamas and sporting beautiful bed hair.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home