A Melodrama Of Manners

"The only way to guarantee attention in this day and age," he said, "is to ensure that you will be wearing the biggest hat in the room."

Monday, February 19, 2007

Yes. Do let's bring that up as much as possible.

I'm not sure they were ignoring us so much as we were just failing to register with them, while they debated the respective merits of those, uh, you know those things you get in airports that are either flat escalators or moving pavements? Those. And my amazing lack of technical knowledge has spectacularly just ruined all semblance of sentencical flow.

"Hellooo," she called, long, low and drawn out. No response. "Hey!" she tried again, on the bring of losing her temper. "Did you know Imogen's not wearing any knickers?"

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 23 February, 2007 05:12 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I love it. Why is the best method of getting someone's attention to mention something sexual? It works on me too. I know I have a dirty mind.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home