A Melodrama Of Manners

"The only way to guarantee attention in this day and age," he said, "is to ensure that you will be wearing the biggest hat in the room."

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I may have said it before, but boarding school girls are not, as such, normal.

Had you noticed?

To prove this, I'm celebrating no longer being in the White House of Doom and Gloom by going to a Teenage Werewolf party.

Yes, that's right. But, in my defence, I'm making the most of still being 19- it's the person hosting the partybash I feel for, as she's clearly having some difficulty accepting the fact that she's not an August baby and therefore is twenty and not exactly a teen.

So the partybash dress code is going to run high on black and fake fur- and I have a question for you, dear readers.

Should I go for the comedy effect of monobrow and sideburns artfully formed with fake fur, or should I go in werewolf chic and wear black with just a hint of black?

6 Comments:

  • At 13 July, 2006 00:57 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Doesn't it all depend on whether you want to pull or not?

    "Boykind can get away with pulling members of girlkind waay out of their league if they're funny, but girlkind? Not so much."
    I believe that's a direct quote Missy.

    Call me.

    Kisses Txxx

     
  • At 13 July, 2006 00:58 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Well, when you recover your mobile.

    Loser.

    x x x x x

     
  • At 13 July, 2006 16:37 , Blogger Clarissa said...

    I agree w/ T. Do you want to pull or not?

    You've made me feel very old btw. ;--)

     
  • At 13 July, 2006 17:51 , Blogger Imogen said...

    Old? Tssk; I'll report back on tonights shennanigans and you'll see your missing nothing special.


    Well, I didn't think I did want to pull so I'd sort of decided on fake hair for the comedy value- but, since I've been fussing over my outfit for the last two hours, I'm going for sophis rather than funny so my effort isn't wasted.

    Actually, that's a fib- I'm really going for black with a hint of black because I don't want to get stuck in the corner talking to those wonderful folk who want to pull but can't.
    I'd just... rather not.

     
  • At 13 July, 2006 21:15 , Blogger Clarissa said...

    LOL. I'd just ... rather not. Beautifully expressed. Have fun!
    x

     
  • At 22 July, 2006 06:56 , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home